Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hair & Soccer

So I finally took the plunge and cut it all OFF!! It only took me a year to finally do it. On Veterans day Brent let me have a day to myself and do what I wanted so I decided it was time and I did it! It has been so much fun so far and I haven't worn a hat since. If you know me at all that is pretty crazy because I love hats. With long hair that is how I did it hat, pony-tail, or air dry that was my style. Now all it takes is some product and about five minutes and I am done!! I LOVE IT!


My sweet little Kaden finally found his love for the game of soccer the last few games of his season. It was hard to get an action shot but here is one of him waiting anxiously to go back in! He sat right on the line. He has such a tender heart and I am so proud of this little guy overcomming his fear of "big soccer." He scored a goal in his last three games and wanted to play all four quarters! His coach awarded him with "most improved player!"

7 comments:

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

I LOVE your hair!!! Absolutely gorgeous on you!!

The Grandy's said...

HOLY CRAP! Your hair looks really good! I never would have had the courage.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I looove the hair- you are a total hotty :) I wish I was brave enough to do short again! Kaden is a lil stud soccer boy. We are true soccer mom's now. He is my lucky #4 sweet- go Kaden!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

K- I just saw the cute Halloween Pics-- Oh my Gosh your kids are so dang adorable,& I love that they look so much alike! Next time we are down there, I will call - we need to get the tiny princess girls together - Cayz is about
15 lbs now...

Daphne A. Quist said...

Darling! Fam and your hair!! That is perfect for a mom! 5 minutes! WOW! And it's DARLING!

katielyn said...

It looks great!

Priceless Heritage said...

Wow! So cute! We need to do something soon!