This past 24th of July my mom and I took a road trip to St. George and then up North to Richfield to celebrate my Grandmas 75th Birthday with family and friends. It was quite an adventure with a 3 year old who is potty training, and 6 month old. It was great to spend some one on one time with my mom. We had a lot of fun!!
Kaden the Arizona boy he is got a little cold while swimming at Aunt Tonya's house.
Kaden sliding down the big slide! Thanks
Kirt for sharing your slide with all the cousins!

Taking a break and eating some watermelon! They would of ate the whole thing if we let them!!

Uncle Brad took all the kids on a wheelbarrow ride. They thought it was way cool. There were seven of them in that one wheelbarrow.
Mya kicking back in her stroller ..... just taking it all in.

Grandma Anna's 75
th Birthday! She is such a great person. If I can be half the person she is I will be happy. She is a great grandma, mother, daughter, sister, and friend to everyone. She bottles the best pickles and she is a wonderful cook too. I love you!!

My silly little
Kaden putting the soccer ball box on his head. He is getting ready to start soccer this fall it should be quite entertaining!!
Mya at six months old can now crawl, sit up without support, and pull herself up. Please someone help!! Its payback time I guess!!

Happy Birthday to my
Kaden. Three years old! I attempted to make him some type of face pancakes for his birthday he loved them.. thankfully!!

Playing with his birthday toy we let him pick out at Toys R Us. It is a fire station and truck. The boy loves his trucks!

Making Uncle Brady blow up the punching
balloons. What a good uncle you are!

Opening presents! I think uncle Brady was having as much fun as
Kaden. Once again he was spoiled rotten!! Thanks guys!!

Blowing out the candles and acting shy.... he just wanted the cake!. I cant believe I have a three year old I swear it was yesterday that he was a little baby that kept me company while I studied for school. He was the best baby and he is so much fun to have around. He says the funniest things and we are learning we have to watch what we say. We love you
Kaden! Happy Birthday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment