Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Mya has arrived!

Baby Mya made her entrance into the world January 25, 2009. She weighed in at 7 pounds 5 ounces, 20 1/4 inches long. We had quite the delivery experience. We were lucky to make it to the hospital...she came out ten minutes after we arrived. No epidural nothing I wasn't even in a delivery room yet and out she came with a real loud scream!! I scarred a few new moms who were across the way being that I was just behind a curtain. I have to admit though if I could have all my babies this way I would it is far better than 12 hours of labor like I had with Kaden.
We are all doing well and are adjusting to having 2 and one that is Capital TWO!!

Mya's going home outfit isn't she cute!!

Kaden's first experience holding baby Mya....not too sure!



Proud Daddy of his new baby girl!



Oh don't I just look cute!! Not really but this was the best one.


All bundled up waiting to get released from the hospital.


Our adorable little girl with her first bow!



Our prescious children. We feel so blessed to have them in our lives.



The full belly of milk look!


Adorable Baby Mya at one week old.










11 comments:

Megan said...

She is so beautiful! What a pretty baby:)

Marc and Amber said...

Oh congrats you guys! We hadn't even heard. We're kind of out of the loop when Grandpa goes to St. George. We can't wait to meet her, she's a doll!

Kelli said...

She's gorgeous with a very handsome older brother! Hope you are all doing great. Congratulations and lots of love sent your way!

goldmania said...

Congratulations!! Hope you all are adjusting well and feeling ok. She is adorable. I love the name to, cute.

Emily Henderson said...

Congratulations Lauren, She is beautiful! Love to you and your family!

Stan & Kenzie Gordon said...

Congratulations! Hope you're doing well.

Birkka said...

Oh my gosh! SOOOO CUTE! And Kaden looks just like Brent, haha. You're kids are cute! I wish I lived closer! Hope all the adjustments aren't too rough. I'm sure you guys are amazing parents :)

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Oh my gosh- she is beautiful- look at that full face & cute lips! My little girl is 8 weeks & doesn't quite weigh 7 lbs. yet!! What a crazy but good delivery huh? I wish I could've had one like that :) Hope you are well & recovering. Congrats, can't wait to see more pics & meet her.
Loves
jodi

Tina n Lee said...

Wow! that was a close one. You almost had her in the car. Your kids are both so cute. Wish I could see them more often. I'm glad for the blog thing. It helps us keep in touch. Sure do love you. Give the kids a kiss from their great Aunt Tina.

Topher and Carma said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulatios of Mya! She is adorable, you guys have really really cute kids! I can't believe how fast it went, were you dying? We must talk soon! Way to go doing it natural! You are awesome!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD HER THAT FAST.. SHE IS SOOOO ADORABLE... I'M GLAD YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL...