Grandma took Kaden to Schneff Farms to the Pumpkin Festival it was a lot of fun but too hot for it to be October! Oh yeah I live in Arizona what was I thinking!
A mini Union Pacific how cool! Kaden thought so!
Kaden with some pumpkins he went around trying to pick up each and every one. It was cute. He loves Pumpkins!
Lauren, Hey, hope you don't mind me leaving a comment on your blog. Or if you even remember me. I ran with you at UVSC and the famous Dixie Dashers, ha :) I found your blog and just wanted to say hi. you have such a cute family. Glad to see you married your missionary. :) Give me a line if you want ok. :)
We are currently living in Arizona and going to school, working, and raising our little boy Kaden who is full of energy and Mya who is our sweet little girl. We love being parents and exploring the world through their eyes.
1 comments:
Lauren, Hey, hope you don't mind me leaving a comment on your blog. Or if you even remember me. I ran with you at UVSC and the famous Dixie Dashers, ha :) I found your blog and just wanted to say hi. you have such a cute family. Glad to see you married your missionary. :) Give me a line if you want ok. :)
Post a Comment