Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Past Few Weeks....

Okay so I haven't been very good with updating my blog lately. Sorry! We have been very busy as of lately starting school back up, visitors, and painting. School started for both Brent and I, yeah!!! Not really but it will be nice to be done. I am going full time online through NAU and only have one more semester after this hooray!!! Brent is not only working full time but attending school part-time. He is such a hard worker and makes me proud. I love you!! Brents mom Julie came for Labor Day and we had tons of fun just hanging out, going to the pool, and eating lots of yummy fish from my moms Alaska trip. It was a great time and Kaden loves his Grandma Julie. We also just recently moved Kaden to his big boy room and he has been sleeping in his own bed for about a month now. For those of you that know he was stuck between Brent and I for a very long time. He loves his new room and spends a lot of time in there. Hopefully I can be better down the road posting more often but I dont want to make any promises.

My cute little Kaden testing out the camera by taking pictures of himself!
Say cheese!! Kaden and his daddy at the water park on Labor Day with Grandma Julie!
Taking a break eating some Italian Ice, Yum! Yum!
My Grandma Julie is the best!! She brought me these cool bouncing balls that I can make fly high into the ceiling fan, my favorite!! Thanks Grandma!
Kaden's favorite water feature at the splash pad!
Thanks Grandma Julie for my new train and train movies. I play with them everyday. They are my favorite. I had a great time while you were here and can't wait for the next time. Your the best!! Love Kaden!


0 comments: