Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pismo Beach

Kaden on one of many airplane rides he has gone on and he is not even two!! At least for another day!! He loves airplanes and riding in them.
Shoveling the sand and making it fly!! Real High!!
Sand Alert!! Sand in the mouth!! Sand in the mouth!! Yuck! Yuck! It was pretty funny I must admit!
Warming up in the sand and checking out the local scenery..... girls that is in their bikini's!!

We decided to go on a family vacation before school starts again to Pismo Beach. We had some hook-ups through Brents mom for some cheap flights and we stayed with my sister Jen. She is a travel nurse there for a while. Thank Mom and Jen!! It worked out so good and we had a lot of fun! The weather was perfect, especially for a prego, I hate the heat right now it make me nausea's literally. The minute I walked off the plane I wanted to turn around and go back to California. We had fun being beach bums and eating at all the local restaurants. We had some of the best clam chowder around at Splash Cafe and BBQ at Moes BBQ it was yummy! Kaden loved the beach and all the people. He is a social lite and loves the girls in their bikini's!

0 comments: